My Bestest Friends

My Bestest Friends

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I AM BACK! =3

HELLO MY ZEBRAS! as you can read the title i am back!

oh please stop! i'm blushing! ^///^
okay! back to business! a short recap of the 2 years that flew by...

I started performing again,



met the love of my life!



met new people that became very important in my life =)




Hanged out with the gingers =3



Joined cheer :P


WON CHEER! and KESATRIA GOT NUMBER ONE! :D



i even got-OMG ITS A CAMERA CLEANING THINGY!



Became lesbian xD



met celebrities ^^



became closer to my sister! i don't want her dead anymore :D



turned into something edible :P



Jen got a boyfriend


aaand... another boyfriend



Had my Sadenggu and got splashed on my freezing cold water :S



and i found a new BFF! more than that! a friend that gets me and loves me for my stupidity and randomness xD a friend that became so close that most people thought we were lesbians for each other (could be). MY LESDO WIFE YOHANNA YUSRINAL! =D


and of course there were relationships and fights. Heavy falling, insecure feelings and broken hearts but hey! no one said high school was easy :P
so i'll see you guys next time with more news from the story we call my life xD
BYEEEEEEE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I respect those who respect me and forget those who forget me. Simple as that.