My Bestest Friends

My Bestest Friends

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Contest

OMG I think I had to be the most worst singer ever I mean seriously I choked at the end of my song! you hear that CHOKED!!!but it wasn't that bad wasn't it... oh MAN I SUCKED!!!! BTW I was sooo...much better the day before :(

Oh well lets not talk about my miserable performance even though its hard to avoid...so the rest of the day was nice good performances except
of course Wai Xian's group which didn't totally sucked I mean you just missed the end so wad?! at least you didn't CHOKE!

OMFG I'm seriously freaking out here!!!! but its ok because everyone in school is gonna make fun of me haha...well look on the bright side Miss Ellie ROCKED the stage yesterday in her singing she can really sing for a teacher she should be a pro singer....oh well I gtg I don't want to miss an hour of being made FUN at XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I respect those who respect me and forget those who forget me. Simple as that.