My Bestest Friends

My Bestest Friends

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Party

Aloha people you know what was so funny?! when i called Xinzheng the day before yesterday, i wanted to be emo and say this in a dramatic way " hello Xinzheng" but before i could she went and said "oink oink oink oink oink" like a pig and i burst out laughing THANK YOU XINZHENG *says sarcastically*

Anyway its not why i wrote this post its because I wanted to tell ya about the FUN time I had in Xi John's party the best part was when me and Qian Yi was the only girls there and then so i just hanged out wit Nickolas but then he went back so that was just sad so instead of wasting my awesome time typing that much I'm just gonna show y'all what happened ....



when came in first thing see Qian Yi and Nick then after eat play blackjack



Qian Yi trying to hide



but failed...


Nick posing



after being really bored went out to his humongous pond



hey i was bored ok


hi



Qian Yi ready to go



me and my darling



Nick trying to run away from the camera you, can never run away from the camera, the camera runs away from YOU



Xi John's really big dogs

K that's all for now will post some other lame thing later so tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I respect those who respect me and forget those who forget me. Simple as that.