My Bestest Friends

My Bestest Friends

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy B'Day Xinzheng!!!!

Hey sorry for the late post because i was really lazy to post it up yesterday so i will just wish ya a HAPPY Belated Birthday!!!! Today is all yours friend luv ya to death and hope that you get well real soon so I ca give ya your present it it really nice i think....maybe...i dunno you'll have to see it yourself XD Anyway today went for audition teacher said I was gud but no confidence...NO CONFIDENCE!!!but thank god she gave all of us a second chance today *prays* I hope i make it next round la! really badly cus well I wanna at least get top 5 XD OMG I'm need to get ready ~shit~ k I gtg again wanna wish Xinzheng a Happy Birthday!!!YOU ROCK!!! All's well hope you have a wonderful b'day have fun!!! bye~~~


The Best of Friends Forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I respect those who respect me and forget those who forget me. Simple as that.